Últimos temas
» Requisitos para postularse para ser GM.
Miér Mayo 14, 2014 11:41 pm por Ares

» Quiero ser GM!
Dom Mayo 04, 2014 2:58 pm por Ares

» Plz fix any error
Sáb Abr 26, 2014 11:35 am por Ares

» If you do not talk Spanish, read this!!!
Dom Abr 20, 2014 10:51 pm por Ares

» Información sobre las Donaciones.
Dom Abr 20, 2014 10:27 pm por Ares

» Reglas de MU SalaZ
Dom Abr 20, 2014 9:54 pm por Ares

» Webshop/Donaciones abiertas.
Dom Abr 20, 2014 9:48 pm por Ares

» Sobre MU SalaZ.
Dom Abr 20, 2014 9:42 pm por Ares

» I want to Become GM
Dom Abr 20, 2014 9:38 pm por Ares

Some idea for a change

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Some idea for a change

Mensaje por lvhieu90 el Jue Abr 17, 2014 9:33 pm

I'm thinking of a change. Because server is so bored now. No War guild event, no balance when somebody have the FO acc set, FO socket set with lv5 seed. Now server have lots of players. Why we don't start again? If Re-open, all players will train, pk and war guild. It's so fun. Although I have FO socket set, excellent acc set but I still want the balance for all. I invited more players ( 40 - 50 players ). But they said: " I can't duel with FO acc set, they are so strong. I had FO set but they killed me easy. " . Then they left game. Now we only have 20 - 30 players. They will return when server re - open with balance. They love this server because the balance for all character. If the balance have in all character, but not have in items => still not balance. Me too, I don't like the not balance. I hope server will have a change logical, example: not have FO acc (can drop part in game, but don't give all set), not have seed lv5, event war guild, event pk reward, more reward from boold castle, devil square, illusion temple.  I and my friends will play forever with server ^^ I love server. That is us idea. Admins can consider that. Even if all friends don't play, I still will play alone at SALAZ MU. Because I love this MU ^^. Really really love, I dont know why. Maybe is Admin Salaz, maybe is Ares, maybe is the balance all character, maybe all ^^

P/S: I can't find "Re-open server Topic" in Facebook. Maybe that topic deleted. I want to look: 80 - 100 players in lorencia and they kill small dragon, small spider for lv up ^^

lvhieu90

Ver perfil de usuario

Re: Some idea for a change

Mensaje por Ares el Dom Abr 20, 2014 9:35 pm

Well, here is my answer to this thread.

Server is not bored.
You need to understand the sense of this game.
This game was made for improve day by day... The people train so hard to hunt all the best stuff as fast as you can.
FO+ACC Set or FO+Sockets set gonna rocks ever! Why? Because has the best options.
You cannot compare a non FO set to a FO+ACC set.
No sense if you get FO+ACC or FO+FS if you anyways gotta be weak. How about the hard work to get your pro items? Will be useless if so.

We cannot "Re-Start" the game, we made a pool and almost 80% of our users said no for their own reasons.
Anyways, we are working on a new and fresh medium server. If you want to start again, then wait 'till it get finished ^^

We are working on the balance of the chars but is not easy as it seems. You have to test all the data to get the best PVP.

Back due FO+ACC and FO+FS issue, if you want to fight and win with FO players you have to get the best items.
To be pro and get godlike you need FO Sets, weapons, shields, rings, pendants, wings, stats, master stats, fast poting, fast combo, good net speed, good PC.
To rock at PVP you have to train and train, test to test.

About all the events, we are goin' to improve 'em all, but we need time. We need time to fix all these stuff. Remember it's a new/fresh server. Still have some bugs to fix. We are doing our best, all we ask you is patience. Is not that easy to manage a MU Server.

I hope you understand our points. Keep playing my boy and thanks for reading.

Ares

Ver perfil de usuario http://viciousnetwork.forosweb.net

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba